Running out of room in your closets? Remodeling is a great idea, but remolding costs can be high. If you’re looking for a budget friendly way to remodel some spaces for better storage, a great alternative is Joslin’s Home Solutions. Joslin’s carries commercial grade supplies for your home, so you know they will last.
Joslin’s Home Solutions has the right equipment for:
Closets and Pantries
We have commercial grade products that you can use to make better space in your closets and pantries. We have grid wall panels and hang rails for grid wall panels. We carry molded shelves, melamine shelves with brackets, and bullnose molded shelves with shelf brackets.
- Build shelves in your closet for your shoes.
- Use velvet hangers, they are non-slip and take up less room.
- Create more space in your closet to give yourself better organized storage.
Garages easily become a go to place for storage space. They can just as easily become cluttered, sometimes to the point of not being able to use them for their intended purpose: parking your car. We carry Handiwall products for easier storage along your garage walls. Garages have a vast amount of wall space, Handiwall products utilize that space. Handiwall can be used for:
- Gardening supplies
- Golf supplies
Basements are another go to for storage and can become easily cluttered. Storage in your basement can be tricky, especially if your basement floods. You can install shelving to get your possessions off of the ground and potentially out of the flood zone.
- Put up shelves to keep your possessions neatly organized in bins or other storage containers.
- Build storage for your crafts and decorations.
Laundry rooms can get cluttered and messy quickly. Adding some additional shelves to put items on, such as laundry detergents and other cleaning supplies will give you more room in your laundry room.
- Install shelves to keep the laundry room organized.
- Adding additional storage space in the laundry room gives you more options for storage in other areas of your home.
You can build storage in different areas of your home with commercial grade products from Joslin’s Home Solutions at a better cost than hiring someone to come in with the materials to do it. You can visit us at our website, joslinhomesolutions.com, or give us a call at 800-325-1030.