Running out of room in your closets? Remodeling is a great idea,
but remolding costs can be high. If you’re looking for a budget friendly way to
remodel some spaces for better storage, a great alternative is Joslin’s Home
Solutions. Joslin’s carries commercial grade supplies for your home, so you
know they will last.
Joslin’s Home Solutions has the right equipment for:
Closets and Pantries
We have commercial grade products that you can use to make better space in your
closets and pantries. We have grid wall
panels and hang rails for grid wall panels. We carry molded shelves, melamine
shelves with brackets, and bullnose molded shelves with shelf brackets.
- Build shelves in your closet for your shoes.
- Use velvet hangers, they are non-slip and take up less room.
- Create more space in your closet to give yourself better organized storage.
Garages easily become a go to place for storage space. They can
just as easily become cluttered, sometimes to the point of not being able to
use them for their intended purpose: parking your car. We carry Handiwall
products for easier storage along your garage walls. Garages have a vast amount
of wall space, Handiwall products utilize that space. Handiwall can be used
- Gardening supplies
- Golf supplies
Basements are another go to for storage and can become easily
cluttered. Storage in your basement can be tricky, especially if your basement
floods. You can install shelving to get your possessions off of the ground and
potentially out of the flood zone.
- Put up shelves to keep your possessions neatly organized in bins or other storage containers.
- Build storage for your crafts and decorations.
rooms can get cluttered and messy quickly. Adding some additional shelves to
put items on, such as laundry detergents and other cleaning supplies will give
you more room in your laundry room.
- Install shelves to keep the laundry room organized.
- Adding additional storage space in the laundry room gives you more options for storage in other areas of your home.
can build storage in different areas of your home with commercial
grade products from Joslin’s Home
Solutions at a better cost than hiring someone to come in with the materials to
do it. You can visit us at our website, joslinhomesolutions.com, or give us a
call at 800-325-1030.