A successful retail business depends on a wide range of characteristics. You’ve got to be well-stocked, provide exceptional customer service, have a courteous and knowledgeable staff, design an attractive showroom and have the ability to make shopping an easy and even a fun experience. These qualities remain true for all retail purposes, especially when selling shoes. Having the right shoe displays and shoe accessories can make all the difference in the world when you’re trying to increase sales and, luckily, Joslin Displays has everything you need.
Our wide selection of shoe displays and shoe accessories can make any good retail store owner a great retail store owner when used creatively and attractively. And, in order to further emphasize the importance of shoe displays, we’d like to share five ways that they can work to increase sales.
- In-store displays – You can use shoe displays to highlight the newest fashion trends, special sales your store has going on and to show off your inventory by creatively and strategically placing in-store displays at certain places in your showroom. Displaying your footwear near store entrances or elevating your displays to eye-level can greatly attract the attention of customers.
- Appropriate seating – When a customer shows interest in a pair of shoes, they will want to try them on. Without comfortable places to do so, that shopper might just give up and not make a purchase. Use our shoe displays and accessories to facilitate easy shopping.
- Lighting – Appropriate lighting can create a welcoming, relaxing environment where shoppers are put at ease and are thus more willing to continue shopping and to make purchases. You can use lighting to highlight special products, sales or styles.
- An abundance of mirrors – No matter how interested in a product a customer is or how comfortable they feel while shopping, they’re still less inclined to buy if mirrors aren’t easily accessible to them. We have a wide selection of mirrors available that will make it easy for your customers to see how merchandise looks on them from a number of different perspectives.
- Brand awareness – Shoppers like to feel that they’re being catered to. So it’s important that you design your shoe displays with a certain demographic in mind. With the shoe displays and accessories you’ll find at Joslin Displays, you can design one shoe display that caters to customers looking for modern trends and another that is designed for those with more traditional tastes.
If you’re interested in shoe displays, contact us at: 1-800-325-1030